Announcing our Mission Trip to Mexico with Calvary Chapel Xochimilco.
Dates: May 10 – May 17, 2021
Where we are going: Calvary Chapel Xochimilco, Mexico (Soh-Chee-Mil-Coo) www.touchbaja.com – Pastor Ron Brink
Cost: $700 per person if signed up by 3/21/21. Non-refundable deposit of $300 to reserve at that price due by 3/21. Cost increase if sign-up after 3/18 due to airfare increases. Final payment due by 5/2/21
Accommodations: Missions Training Center or Calvary Chapel Xochimilco. We will have separate dorm style housing for the men and for the women.
Sign up: email the church at firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up for this mission trip. You must be at least 16 years of age (with parental permission.)
Qualification and Preparation: Serving currently in ministry at your church – verified by your pastor, that you are preparing yourself for this trip by serving Jesus. Praying is an important preparation for this trip. We have learned that answered prayer is the key to a “successful” mission trip.
What to bring:
- Personal items/toiletries – good idea to have your own toilet paper along
- Enough clothes to not need a trip to the laundry-
- 8 pairs of underclothes and sox
- 4 pairs of shorts
- 2 pairs of long pants
- 3 long sleeve shirts
- Shoes and sandals
- Clothes for church services – maybe about 4 services that week
- Work clothes
- Work gloves
- Money for additional spending – gifts, snacks, etc (no need to exchange for Pesos)
- Bible and journal
- Camera or phone
- Servant’s heart